10-27-2009 Carl Hurley's Comedy Show
10-31-2009 Home For The Holidays Art and Craft Show
11-01-2009 Daylight Savings Time Ends
11-03-2009 ELECTION DAY
11-05-2009 An Evening with Bob Dylan
11-06-2009 Canton First Friday
Annual Halloween Trick-or-Treat
|Time:||3:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.|
|Contact Person:||Canton Police Department|
|Contact Person Phone:||330-489-3100|
Remember these important tips while trick-or-treating this Halloween:
- Be sure to only walk on sidewalks (where available). Walking in the street or on private property could result in personal injury or property damage.
- If walking in the street, walk on the left side of the street facing traffic. This will help to avoid potential injuries caused by motorists who do not see pedestrians as evening approaches.
- Wear a watch and obey the city’s time constraints. Trick-or-treating takes place from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. only - visiting homes during non-approved times puts children at risk.
- If a child’s costume contains a prop, make sure it is flexible. Stumbling or falling into a rigid prop (like a plastic sword, staff, or other hard object) could result in serious injury.
- Only approach houses that are lit. Homeowners who do not wish to participate will not have their outdoor lights on during Trick-or-Treat.