218 Cleveland Ave. SW
Canton, OH 44702
City Government - Compliance
You have reached the Office of Compliance of the city of Canton, Ohio. This cabinet-level office, led by Compliance Director Fonda Williams, is responsible for overseeing the Fair Housing Assistance Program, MBE/WBE program, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) operations, and safety forces minority recruitment duties of the city.
The Office of Compliance is responsible for the following functions:
(If linked, click the name of each department to be taken to its page)
- Fair Housing Assistance Program
- Minority Business Enterprise/Women Business Enterprise
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Police/Fire Minority Recruitment
- Landlord/Tenant Assistance
To contact the Office of Compliance and/or the Compliance Director, please use the information listed to your right.