• President Allen Schulman
• Majority Leader Frank Morris (Ward 9)
• Assistant Majority Leader Chris Smith (Ward 4)
• James Babcock (At Large)
• Tom Harmon (At Large)
• Bill Smuckler (At Large)
• Greg Hawk (Ward 1)
• Nate Chester III (Ward 2)
• Jason Scaglione (Ward 3)
• Robert Fisher (Ward 5)
• Kevin D. Hall (Ward 6)
• John Mariol II (Ward 7)
• Edmond Mack (Ward 8)
The City Council office is open Monday through Friday of each week,
excluding holidays, from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M.
Located on the Plaza Level of City Hall, 218 Cleveland Avenue SW, with steps providing entrance from Cleveland Avenue SW, and a wheelchair - accessible ramp from Second Street SW.
4816 Ellinda Circle NW
Canton, Ohio 44709
Cell Phone: 330-323-3755
Council Office: 330-489-3223
Years In Office:
January 1, 2012 to present
Political Affiliation: Democrat
Juris Doctor, University of Akron School of Law
Bachelor of Arts, Kent State University
Attorney and Partner - Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd.
Judiciary Committee (Chairman)
Member, Rules Committee
Member, Annexation Committee
Member, Public Safety & Thoroughfares Committee
Member, Downtown Development Committee
- Reducing storm water drainage problems in Ward 8.
- Increasing the number of police patrolling Ward 8.
- Enacting smart, forward thinking legislation that keeps Canton moving forward.
- Recognized as 2014 Top 20 Under 40 Young Professional by the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, ystark!, and the Canton Repository.
- Recognized as one of Ohio's best attorneys under the age of 40 for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 by Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" rating service.
- Rated '10.0 - Superb' by AVVO attorney ratings service.
- Provides pro-bono legal services on behalf of non-profit organizations in Ohio Appellate Courts as amicus curiae.
- Volunteers legal services through the Wills for Heroes Foundation.
- Serves as a Member of the Kent State University Stark Chapter Alumni Board.
- Serves as a Trustee on the Stark County District Library Board.
Term Expiration: December 31, 2017