Other Youth Sports Providers
- J. Babe Stearn Community Center offers the Canton Mitey Mite Baseball and Stark County Hot Stove baseball leagues. Registration information can be found here or by calling 330-455-3921.
- Holly Hills offers little league baseball, where information can be found on their website here.
- The Eric Snow Downtown YMCA offers a winter and summer recreational basketball league. Registration information can be found on their website here.
- Also, the J. Babe Stearn Community Center offers a Travel/AAU basketball league in the winter.
- Canton Parks & Recreation offers a flag football program, Canton Peewee Flag Football. Information can be found on our website here.
- Canton Midget Football offers take football for those in grades 4-6. Please call 330-455-5773, and leave a message with your name, phone number, child's name, age, and address to sign up for tackle football.
- Canton Parks & Recreation offers spring and fall soccer leagues. Registration information can be found on our website here.
- Also, Lighting Soccer offers club teams, and registration information for Lighting Soccer can be found at www.lightningsoccer.net.
- Canton Parks & Recreation offers a variety of tennis programs during the summer months, which include tennis classes, clubs, and tournaments. Visit our website here for more information about tennis.
- Canton Parks & Recreation offers fall and spring volleyball leagues for children ages 8-14-years-old. Information about volleyball can be found on our website here.
- Zero Gravity is a Junior Olympic team here in Canton. Information about Zero Gravity can be found here.
- The Southeast Community Center offers a boxing program for children 6-years and older. Information about boxing can be found here.
- The Canton Rugby Club offers a youth program for those interested in rugby. Information about rugby can be found here.
- Canton Parks & Recreation offers a girls' fast pitch softball program. Information about softball can be found on our website here.