The Canton Garden Center is located in Stadium Park. It is available to rent 7 days a week. See rental and pricing information below. Garden Zones are also available to rent.
For more information including availability and amenities contact our office at 330-456-4521 or request a reservation on line!
More information on the activities of the Canton Garden Center Group can be found at cantongardencenter.com or email them directly at
Indoor Only Permit:
The Garden Center may be rented (in 6 hour increments) between 10:00am and 10:00pm.
Monday-Thursday (up to 6 hours): $150 / $500.00 on a holiday
Friday-Sunday (up to 6 hours): $300 / $500.00 on a holiday
- Fee includes one Park personnel on duty at open and close
- Additionally, for Park personnel to be on site during the entire 8 hour rental, $50 per hour per Park personnel
or $75.00 per hour on a holiday
Outdoor Only Permit
$50 Per Hour / $75.00 Per Hour on a Holiday
(Must be scheduled 5 business days ahead of time)
- Zones: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Fee includes one park personnel on duty
Garden Center and All Zones (up to 8 hours)
Monday-Thursday: $500 / $700 on a holiday
Friday-Sunday: $800 / $1,000 on a holiday
- Fee includes two Park personnel on duty for entire event, one which may, upon renter's choice, regulate parking.
The 8 hour rental includes both set-up and tear down time. Two weeks prior to rental date, the renter is responsible to make any arrangements with the Garden Center Manager and pay the final deposit. This includes room set up requests, and arrival and departure times.
The Canton Garden Center rental fee includes:
- Table and chair set up, must be given to the Garden Center Manager no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Removal of trash if rental agreement includes Park personnel on site throughout entire event. If rental agreement only includes Park personnel on site at the beginning and end of event, the renter is responsible for leaving collected trash in designated area.
- Heat and air-conditioning temperature adjustment by Garden Center Manager or Park personnel.
Please note that Canton Parks host holiday lights in Stadium Park. The lights will be on display after November 1st through mid January and may impact rentals or use of the garden center exterior. A holiday tree is also in the main tree of the garden Center during this time.