BOARD OF CONTROL
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Mayor's Conference Room: 8th Floor City Hall
Chapter 921 of the Codified Ordinances of the City of Canton, OH
Enter into contract with Stark State College in the amount of $32,052.00 for a cityscape sidewalk reimbursement.
Ordinance 24/2014 (amended by Ordinance 77/2014)
Award and enter into contract with Downtown Ford Lincoln, Inc. in the amount of $119,085.36 for the lease and eventual purchase of four (4) unmarked Police Interceptor AWD Sedans.
Enter into various contracts utilizing CDBG, HOME, and ESG funds.
- A.B.L.E.: Mentoring Program for at-risk youth ($30,000.00)
- Canton Ex-Newsboys: Clothing for needy school-aged youth ($20,000.00)
- Coleman Prof.: Mediation and conflict resolution services ($10,000.00)
- Enrichment: Music instruction for at-risk youth ($33,000.00)
- Family Life Center: Summer youth employment ($40,686.00)
- First Tee: Golf instruction for at-risk youth ($12,915.00)
- Habitat for Humanity: Single-family rehab ($115,500.00)
- Hammer & Nails: Single-family rehab ($200,000.00)
- PUSH: Summer youth employment ($34,729.00)
- Rebuilding Together: Single-family rehab ($75,000.00)
- Stark County Comm. Action Agency: Summer youth employment ($143,600.00)
- Stark County Comm. Action Agency: Furnace program ($150,000.00)