Report a Problem

Sewer water backing up from floor drainIf you are experiencing a problem where sewer water is backing up from your basement floor drain, please report it immediately!

Save Money by Reporting

The City of Canton Collection Systems Department can help you, but only if we know about the problem. Please do not hesitate to call us if you notice your sewer is backing up. You can save a lot of money on property restoration if we can get to the problem quickly.