Virtual Public Hearing- March 16, 2022- Virtual Public Hearing Link
Notice of Hearing- June 30, 2021 at 10:00am- 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report
April 14, 2021 Citizen Input Virtual Hearing- FY 2021 Annual Action Plan and 2020 Action Plan Amendment
February 18, 2021 at 10:00am Citizen's Input Virtual Public Hearing- FY 2019 COVID Amended Action Plan
You have reached the Department of Development of the City of Canton, Ohio. The Development Department is responsible for overseeing economic, community (housing) and planning development and services for the City.
The Department of Development is responsible for the following functions:
- Economic/Business Development
All City of Canton housing programs are open to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Citizen Participation Plan (PDF)
- City of Canton Early Childhood Resource Center Partner Highlight (PDF)
- Habitat for Humanity - City of Canton Homeowner Maintenance Education (PDF)
- Habitat for Humanity - Recognized State Best Practice (PDF)
- StarkFresh Mobile Grocery Market Schedule (PDF)
- Stepping Off to College (PDF)