Board of Control Agenda
BOARD OF CONTROL
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Mayor's Conference Room: 8th Floor City Hall
- Enter into various contracts utilizing CDBG, HOME and ESG funds for the issuance of grant awards to assist with food distribution programs, new home construction, learning center equipment, furnace replacements, among other assistance programs with a variety of organizations throughout the City of Canton.
- Enter into Change Order No. 1 & Final with CT Consultants, Inc. for a cost reduction in the amount of $31,903.87 on the 33rd St. Area Water Main Replacement Project, in order to close out the project, resulting in a new contract amount of $78,774.13.
Ordinances 159/2020 & TBD
- Enter into a construction contract with Meggitt Training Systems, Inc. in the amount of $146,602.37 utilizing CRF and capital funds for the installation of a target system and barriers to ensure social distancing in the shooting booths at the Police Department firing range.
- Enter into Change Order No. 2 & Final with Ohio Power Company dba AEP for a cost reduction in the amount of $48,435.81 for the Mahoning Road Phase 2 Utility Relocation Project, GP1103, in order to close out the project, resulting in a new contract amount of $801,564.19.
5. Enter into various contracts for grants utilizing CDBG-CV funds pursuant to the CARES Act for loss of revenue/job retention per the distribution breakdown as follows:
Habitat for Humanity - $300,000.00
Goodwill Industries - $150,000.00