Welcome to the Canton Memorial Civic Center
FOR ALL THOSE ATTENDING "WWE SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT":
- Doors will open Saturday evening at 6:00 PM. Show begins at 7:30 PM (unless you are participating in the "WWE Superstar Experience" or "Walk the Aisle Experience". Those doors will open at 5:15 PM).
- Parking is $10 per car. Attendants will be available for payment and help with ADA parking. Both cash and credit card will be accepted.
- There will not be any health check or vaciniation requirement to enter for this show. Masks are recommended, but not required (unless you are participating in the "WWE Superstar Experience" or "Walk the Aisle Experience").
- All tickets are mobile. Please have your smartphones ready to be scanned a the entrance (unless you are participating in the "WWE Superstar Experience" or "Walk the Aisle Experience". Tickets and laynards can be picked up at the Will Call window at the Box Office).
- Box office will open as early as 3:00 PM. Payments accepted are Visa, Mastercard, and Cash.
- Please have ID ready when picking up tickets at Will Call.
- Concessions and merchandise will be available for purchase. Both concessions and merchandise accept cash and all credit cards, including mobile pay.
- Smartphones and small personal cameras are allowed into the arena. NO STREAMING AND NO VIDEO. Still photography only!
- Everyone will have to go through a security checkpoint before entering the arena. All bags, purses, camera cases, and diaper bags brought in are subject to search. No outside food or beverages are allowed in the arena. Please see our list of "Prohibited Items" under our Security Policy.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to having this live event! #WWECANTON
Sat May 21
Sun May 22
Sun Jun. 5
Fri Jul. 8 - Sun Jul. 10
Fri Aug. 5
Fri Aug. 5
Sun Aug. 7
Sat Oct. 1
Sat Nov. 5
Follow Us On Social Media
- Canton Civic Center on Facebook
- Canton Civic Center on Twitter
- Canton Civic Center on Instagram
- Canton Civic Center on Pinterest
- Scan code to the right to join our Snapchat
Join our Email List
*To subcribe to our email list, please click "Create an Account" at the top of the page, create your personal account, and select to join the "Civic Center" list. If you already have an account, log it to manage your subscription.*
- Where can I park at the Civic Center?
Parking at the Canton Civic Center is run by Arts in Stark. Parking fees for events are $7.00 daily rate, but "special event" parking rates may apply. Parking is located in one of 4 main lots. There is a parking garage located right on the Canton Civic Center lot. Also, there is parking directly behind the building in the Educational Lot, on the north side of the building, and directly across Market Avenue in the ground lots. Parking buyouts can also be arranged for some events by contacting Rob Barrett at 330-452-4096 ext. 403.
- Where can I get tickets to an event at the Canton Civic Center?
Tickets can be purchased for Canton Civic Center events at the Canton Civic Center Box Office Monday through Friday 10am-4pm. For weekend events, the box office usually opens four hours prior to the event time. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com.
- Does the Civic Center serve food/drinks and alcohol?
The Canton Civic Center has multiple concession stands and other vendors serving food and drinks for events. Depending on the event, the Canton Civic Center will serve alcohol. The Canton Civic Center proudly serves Pepsi and Budweiser products.
- Can I bring food or drinks into the venue?
Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- How can I find out about upcoming events?
Our complete event calendar is available at our website www.cantonciviccenter.com and on our Facebook page facebook.com/CantonCivicCenter. You can also access our automated event line at 330-489-3090.
- What types of accessibility does the Canton Civic Center offer?
The Canton Civic Center consists of one main arena and one ballroom. The entire building is located on ground level. There are no elevators or escelators within the Canton Civic Center arena. Once inside the arena, the numbered seating sections resemble that of a movie theatre, where each row is elevated higher than the row in front of it, and stairs are required to climb to access each higher row. Hand rails are available at the entrances to any arena section. Accessible stalls are available for use inside every Canton Civic Center restroom. Hearing impared devises are available upon request at the Canton Civic Center Main Office during events.
Accessible seating is offered for every event that is hosted at the Canton Civic Center, but the location of that accessible seating is liable to change depending on the type of event. Please see our arena maps for more information on accessible seating locations based on event. Accessible seats can always be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or in person at the Canton Civic Center Box Office during business hours.
Accessible parking is available upon request at the lots around the Canton Civic Center. Please see attendants on event day for locations.
For more information regarding accessiblity, please call our office during business hours at 330-489-3090.
- Is the Canton Civic Center and the Cultural Center for the Arts the same entity?
The Canton Memorial Civic Center and the Cultural Center for the Arts are two separately run buildings, even though they are in very close proximity. The Canton Memorial Civic Center is owned by the City of Canton and managed by ASM Global. The Cultural Center for the Arts is a privately run center and houses many of Canton's fine and performing arts.