By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Public Event Application


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Event Information
  3. 3. Road Closure
  4. 4. Contact Information
  5. 5. Event Details
  6. 6. Sponsoring Organization
  7. 7. City Resources
  8. 8. Additional Requirements
  9. 9. Signature of Applicant
  • Step One


      To apply to sponsor a public event on City-owned property, the event sponsor or representative must complete and submit this application and all necessary fees and supporting documentation at least 30 days in advance of an event utilizing City owned property, and at least 60 days in advance for use of any city park space. 

      NOTE: Individuals or organizations interested in utilizing any City Park space or facilities must also contact the Canton Parks Department at (330) 489-3015.

       Do not use this form to request a Block Party.  Use the Block Party Application form.

      If you wish to have your event at the Canton Centennial Plaza, please go to to review rental rates and view their rules and policies.

      The number of firemen, EMT's, or police officers required at an event will be determined by each department upon the receipt of an event request. Based on the scope of the event and available manpower, cost of these services will be totaled and an invoice will be sent to the applicant at the conclusion of the event. Cancellation of these services must take place at least 48 hours prior to the start time of any event to receive full reimbursement.

      The City reserves the right to reject any incomplete applications.